DGRP (Dillon Guido Recreational Product) is the manufacturer of the Rollable Easy Load Ramp for ATVs and sleds. The ramp features a winch point to alleviate the stress some riders have when it comes to riding their ATV up a ramp and into their truck. With this product, you can slowly, and safely, winch your […]Read MoreView All
IION clients were successful with their NOHFC applications!
Article from The North Bay Nugget
The investment will create 46 full-time and two part-time jobs.
Foraco Canada Ltd. will receive the lion’s share of the funding, with $1.4 million to purchase mining tools and equipment that will allow them to expand the business by opening new underground core and percussive drilling divisions.
Paige Engineering Ltd. will receive $337,164 to design and develop remove explosive loading technology for mining and construction.
The company is also working on modifying the main ingredients in explosives to a more cost-effective product.
Drillco Mining and Exploration will receive $250,000 to design, engineer and manufacture a modular mast system that can be broken down for shipping and used in either surface or underground operations, allowing them to market their modular drilling system.
SafeSight Exploration will receive $200,000 to purchase unmanned aerial vehicles or drones and modify them for use in underground mines.
Congratulations to Thornloe Cheese!
Thornloe Grass Fed Butter has received the Grand Champion Award in the butter division at the 2018 Royal Agricultural Winter Fair Dairy Products competition. The farmer-owned Thornloe Cheese near New Liskeard said the award was an “incredible achievement.
Read the full article from the North Bay Nugget here.
IION is hiring a Project & Client Development Coordinator!
Position: Project & Client Development Coordinator
Full-time, 1-year contract with possibility of extension
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week; Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm
Start Date: Immediate
IION is seeking an outstanding individual to fill the position of Program & Client Development Coordinator. This individual will assist in new project, program and event development and the execution of existing programs.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Develop program content
- Client prospecting and customer relationships management
- Administrative assistance for IION programs
- Reporting of on-going client operations and real-time analysis of their needs
- Marketing, social media and website management
- Travel and outreach to develop/maintain relationships with partners/clients
Skills & Experience:
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, verbal & written communications skills
- Proficient in using WordPress, Adobe Acrobat & Microsoft Office software
- Able to independently plan, organize, prioritize and coordinate tasks to achieve goals in a timely and efficient manner with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to problem solve, multitask and exhibit excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and be a team player with internal and external partners
- Willing to travel for client meetings and events
- Able to work flexible hours and adapt to change when required
- Valid Ontario Class “G” Driver’s license and personal vehicle
- Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset
IION is a Regional Innovation Centre that works with innovative entrepreneurs and companies to commercialize their product, process or service. IION is located in North Bay, ON and serves the districts of Nipissing, Timiskaming, Parry Sound and Muskoka.
IION thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
Application Deadline: February 8, 2019
Email resume and cover letter to: [email protected]