MaRS’ Entrepreneurship 101 (E101) online course equips you with the skills you need to launch a successful startup. Learn how to create opportunities, find smart creative solutions and move fast. Staying ahead of the marketplace takes bold ideas and strong execution. E101 will help you turn your startup idea into reality.
There is now a fully online Entrepreneurship 101 course! The 5-week course launches on November 7 and runs until December 9. These comprehensive lessons are designed and delivered by the MaRS’ team (our partner Toronto Innovation Centre) in collaboration with top entrepreneurs/experts. There will be weekly live Q&A and online discussions to network within local start up communities. E101 is open to entrepreneurs looking to accelerate knowledge and growth.
What the course will cover
- Value proposition process and strategy
- Market research and sizing
- Financial modelling strategy
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP) design
- Business model design
- Acquisition channel strategy and brand
- Financial metrics
- Fundraising strategy
- Legal foundations for startups
- Team building and leadership
Here is the link for more information and to enroll: